Send us your artwork by simply using the upload button below.
Once we receive the file, our team will check it meets the requirements for your job.
You will be taken to the Hightail website to upload artwork directly to Billboard Media
Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat PDF with fonts outlined or supplied and CMYK.
- Large Format (over 3sqm). Set up at 1:10 scale and scan CMYK at 300 DPI.
- Posters and Small / Medium Format (under 3sqm). Set up at 1:1 scale and scan CMYK at 100 DPI.
- Allow 50 – 100mm bleed beyond final size when possible.
- Set up the document with the correct proportions.
- Sizes stated on orders and in artwork should be width x height. Eg. 1000 x 2000 is a portrait. 2000 x 1000 is landscape.
- For banners including pockets, please keep any text, logos or important artwork away from the pocket edges. As a guide, in order to avoid joins through text and logos please keep them (“pocket-size” + 50mm) away from the edge.
- Please ensure that supplied artwork is named in a manner to correspond with your order so we can easily identify which artwork is for which section of your order.
- Please disable overprint unless required for a special purpose. Please be aware that when features such as overprint are used the effects may not be visible on your PDF proof. Special features that force different things to happen once a job is ripped are the responsibility of the supplier of the artwork. We will not be held responsible for print errors which occur as a result of incorrect overprint or trapping settings.
- Please remove all profiles from TIF files.
- Please save all TIF files as Mac format.
- Crop all image data in placed link files so that they are no physically larger than necessary.
- Please do not use transparency or effects interacting with objects using PMS colours.
- Outline all fonts. Ensure PDF is CMYK.
- Create your PDF using Acrobat Distiller. This is preferable to using any “export” or “save as” features in your design software.
- Please contact us for our specific Distiller Settings.
- All screen and printer fonts must be supplied or outlined.
- If supplying fonts via FTP or email please zip them to avoid corruption.
- Avoid the use of True Type Fonts where possible
- Please supply files as CMYK (not RGB).
- Please set all solid black to C 50%, M 50%, Y 50%, K 100%.
- If a specific colour is required, a Pantone colour or colour sample must be supplied. Pantone colours will be matched to our printers closest CMYK equivalent.
- Exact colour matches may not always be possible.
- Please supply colour proof for reference.
- Please supply all linked and embedded files.
- Images that are embedded in a file may not be colour corrected.
- Supply layered working PSD files when possible.